Khloe Kardashian reveals three craziest places she's had sex



The 31 year old reality star got really honest
with her fans as she revealed on her website
the wildest places she's had sex, even more
she ranked each spot. In a post called -What
else - "Just The Tip: I Rated The 3 Wildest
Places I've Gotten Down," Khloe
revealed everything:

"I'm not out there getting freaky in the
craziest places, but I've had my fair
share of chasing a thrill," Khloe wrote on
her website/app. "Just for fun, I rated
the three wildest places I've gotten down
and dirty, LOL!!!"
She first started with a private plane
experience:

MY RATING FOR THE PRIVATE PLANE IS:
5/5 "Doing it on a private plane is great,
especially when there are other
passengers on board. It's part of the
thrill! I walked into the bathroom first and
then he followed so it wasn't exactly
stealth, haha!!! Everyone obviously knew
what was going on in and when I walked
out, they asked if we had fun, LOL!!!"
She then moved onto a moving car
experience

MY RATING FOR THE MOVING CAR IS:
2/5"Don't try this at home! Someone
else was driving and I was in the
backseat, but I'm a tall girl so it feels
cramped and it hurts my fu*king knees.
Getting down in a moving car is a waste
of time, because nothing happens for
me. I just don't get to the finish line! If
you're down for a thrill, then by all
means, but this one gets a low rating
from me!"
Lastly, Kitchen Counter

MY RATING FOR THE KITCHEN COUNTER
IS: 5/5 You're at home, so it's
comfortable, but it's still a little different
than the norm. A marble kitchen counter
is sexy, thrilling ... and cold, LOL!
"Beds are like, so last year. But having
sex on a kitchen counter specifically a
marble kitchen counter
will give you
and your partner back the thrill you've
been missing in your boring
relationship!''
Khloe obviously has no problem talking about
her sex life, as only last week she dished to
Bravo host Andy Cohen about a sex tape she
made with Lamar Odom.

"I've definitely recorded myself having
sex with my ex-husband. But not like,
talking to camera. You remember those
little cameras, little video cameras?"
Khloe said. "That was my jam for a
moment

Comments