View a Heartbreaking Photos And Shocking Details Of The Victim Who Escaped Been Used For Money Rituals By Her Alfa Lover
Details Of How (photos below)

More details have emerge regarding an
Islamic cleric, Mallam Shehu, popularly
referred to as Alhaji Sambo, attempted to
use his 20-year-old lover, Busayo Amdalat,
for money ritual. The victim, who resides
in Ibeju-Lekki, was said to have visited the
cleric at Mowo Phase 2 in Badagry to spend
the Christmas holidays. It was gathered that
in the early hours of yesterday, the cleric
had a visitor known as Ifa and they asked
the victim to put on a white cloth and
when she did, the cleric and his accomplice
hit Busayo with an iron rod on her head.
It was gathered that when Sambo’s
accomplice, Ifa was slashing the victim’s
throat, she was able to muster courage by
hitting Ifa on the head with a bottle and in
the process ran to a nearby street where a
carnival was taking place. Narrating her
ordeal, Miss Amadalat said “ We both had
a quarrel before now for close to three
weeks. I knew his first wife before she died
but the second wife did not want him
(Sambo) to marry me but he resolved that
he was going to marry me. I even got
pregnant for him but he rejected the
pregnancy at some point in time. “I went to
report him to a Muslim cleric but the cleric
said there was nothing he could do to
convince my lover to accept the
pregnancy.
For about two months, I did not call Sambo
and because of the issue, I changed my
telephone number.” She said after Sambo
apologized to her she forgave him.

yesterday, Sambo and a man called Ifa
were having a discussion in his house.
Before I knew it, he started taking lots of
alcohol, when I cautioned him; he refused
to listen to me. He even offered me some
but I rejected it. “Later that night, he asked
me to wrap myself in a white clothing of
which I obliged. The man called Ifa wanted
to use a cloth to cover my face and in the
process, Sambo came in with an iron rod
and hit me on the head. I shouted but
nobody heard me because it was a bushy
area. “Ifa and Sambo attacked me with a
knife but I managed to lock myself in a
room. I now lied to them I had called one
of the neighbours, it was in that process
that they left and I managed to escape from
the house.”

Vanguard

Comments