Please release my husband- Dasuki's wife begs FG

Wife of embattled former National Security
Adviser, Mrs Sambo Dasuki has called on the
Federal government to release her husband
who according to her "served his nation".

According to The Nation, Mrs Dasuki made
the plea on Tuesday night after her husband
was re-arrested after he was able to meet his
N500 million bail condition. Mrs Dasuki who
created a scene outside the DSS
Headquarters said;

“Nigerians should help me beg the
Federal Government, the DSS and other
agencies to release my husband who did
his best to serve this nation. He is ill, he
needs medical attention, he is not
pretending. I implore the DSS not to
allow him to die in custody. I saw my
husband and I felt dejected. He is not
just well. Nigerians should assist him to
get a reprieve. We(myself, the children
and relations) are all destabilised. We
don’t know what is happening because
three courts have granted him bail. Why
are they after him? Let those concerned
respect the court by releasing my
husband. There is no way my husband
will run away from the country under any
guise. They should please follow the rule
of law and uphold his right to bail.”she
said

Comments