Friends of alleged murderers of Nigerian
student in Cyprus claim he jumped to his
death

Nigerian student who was allegedly stabbed
to death in his apartment by a group of boys,
also said to be Nigerians, he had issues with
at a club a day before his death.
The man in the pic above is the person late
Ebinabo Mendeinyo allegedly attacked at the
Christmas party that led to a reprisal attack
from his friends, who now claim that Ebi
jumped from his apartment building to his
death, that they didn't touch him. Continue to
read a version of events they send to me
I am really sorry this boy had to die but the
details surrounding his death is false and
Cyprus police are only concerned about jailing
someone for his suicide.
I am not involved in the incident but someone
I know was involved and this has made him
want to take his own life because Ebinabo
has made his life miserable.
This guy (Ebinabo) was fighting over a girl he
does not know. He broke a jack daniels bottle
on my friend's head on the early morning of
26th of Dec 2015. He escaped through his
friends and went home. My friend had his
head stitched including his face ( 3 stitches).
Later that same morning, my friend called his
friend and told them what happened, then
they decided to go to his house as he was
hard minded and believed he could do such
act and get away with it.
They used one of his friend to trace him back
to where he was hiding. This same friend that
was used to trace him had broken a glass
cup on another person's face that same
morning. Getting to his house he was hiding
inside another room but was hearing noises
from his friend saying "no be me". They asked
him where (Ebinabo) his friend was, then he
pointed to the door. This same guy (Ebinabo)
was holding a cutlass and everyone was
afraid to get close to him. He was too afraid
and the next decision he could think of was to
jump of his sixth floor. He has put my friends
in trouble despite being the one that started it.
Every body know the truth including his
friends staying at the apartment with him but
lied they stabbed him and pushed him.
You are the only person that can get us
justice with the power of your media. My
friends are innocent and I miss them so
much. It was never anyone's wish for
someone to die but you shouldn't blame
innocent people for it. He started it and ended
his life.
I am praying with all my heart you get this
message and post it. I will be more than
happy if I read can it before tonight and let
everyone know what really happened. Cyprus
police are so dumb that they just want to
blame someone for anything. Because they
think we are giving their country a bad image.
Plus they are really racist, believe me when I
tell you that.

Thank you so much,

Comments