Tonto Dikeh Churchill Reveal the Real
Reason Why they Went Into Hiding after Her Marriage



Since her over celebrated traditional
marriage, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh
has been maintaining a low profile. She is
hardly seen at a social function and she
has also stopped posting new photos on her
social media platforms. The reason may not
be far-fetched, because shortly after her
traditional marriage to her Mr. X, Oladunni
Churchill, there have been speculations that
she is pregnant but she denied it
vehemently.
“That's a very, very good thing. I pray that
I should be. Then again I don't look
pregnant. It's something every woman
should be proud of. I hope it comes for me"
she told Hip TV in August. It was further
gathered that the new bride is about to fly
to America to deliver her child.
Meanwhile just a while ago, Tonto revealed
she is so confident about her looks and
beauty that she believes she would still look
good if she was bald. The actress shared a
photo a graphic artist sent to her. In the
obviously altered picture, Tonto Dikeh is
bald, but she is rest assured that even with
no hair, she looks sexy. “I still would look
sexy. Thank you lord for your hands. I love
my Lips thou” she wrote in the caption of
the picture.

Comments