Read this “My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her S3xually”



A 44-year-old man from Ini Local government
area of Akwa Ibom state who has been
allegedly defiling his daughter has revealed
that he sees nothing wrong with having carnal
knowledge with his biological daughter.
According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was
arrested after defiling his daughter in their
residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran,
Lagos state, “I have had s3xu@l int3r-c0urse
with her severally. It is a normal thing and I
don’t see anything bad in sl33ping with my
daughter because I know she will not get
pregnant because I don’t Erupt inside her”.
It was gathered that Udoh ex-wife took
custody of their two children after they
separated seven years ago when the victim
was ten years old. The victim who lived with
her mother reunited with her father when her
mother brought her back after she completed
her secondary education in the month of
September to enable her further her
education.
Trouble, however, started, in the evening, on
September 13, when Udoh asked his daughter
to go and have her bath. The victim why
initially refused went to take her bath after her
father insisted.
According to the victim, (names with held)
“immediately I started having my bath in the
bathroom I became very dizzy as I became
very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I
called out for help but neighbours could not
hear me because I was weak. It was my
father that helped me out of the bathroom and
took me inside. When I got inside he gave me
Garri to drink and before I knew what was
happening. He removed my wrapper and had
s3,x with me. I don’t know if he drugged the
water as I became very weak

Comments