Read How To Make your Body Butter



I went for an event, and I happened to find
some yummy body butters, they smelt like
food and all I could think of was some
delicious cupcakes. I realised everything in
the body butter was natural with absolutely no
chemicals whatsoever.
Which means you can do it from the comfort
of your home and even use it to rake in
some extra cash.
I made mine at some point but the smell
wasn’t really nice. I had used too much shea
butter. .yeah I know right? what was I thinking .
I made a mixture of Shea butter, Bio oil (this
contains chemicals), Olive oil and Vitamin E
oil. It was working really well for my skin and
very good for stretch marks too.
Sadly, because I had it in a not-so-good
airtight container it poured out while I was
travelling.
However, I ended up making a better one and
I put it in my Aveeno cleansing pad container,
which is pretty good.
You’ll Need;
Vanilla
Cocoa butter/Shea butter/Mango butter
Olive oil
Coconut oil
Vitamin E
Lavender oil or any oil that seems
beneficial to your skin
A very good airtight container
After getting all the things you need, you can
start mixing them together.
1. Keep stirring till it gets really soft then, you
can also heat it in the microwave or put the
mixture in a pot till it gets a bit warm
2. Sometimes it gets really soft and the oil
gets back to its very liquid state, you can
refrigerate it
3. If it gets really hard, you can heat it up a
little bit
PS. Its not compulsory to get all the oils and
butters, having a couple of beneficial ones
should work.
Don’t forget to send me your feed backs in
the comment section

Source Kamdora.

Comments