Read how actress Tonto Dikeh gushed about how she missies her husband kisses



Tonto Dikeh-Churchill shared this photo
of some major lip action with her
husband, Oladunni Churchill via her IG
page.
She was all treacle and honey as she
showered endearments on him in the
caption:
#I miss kissing you my
Kingkong
Surely u know how much
life you give to this broken
soul & made me a better
being
I owe you much more than
my life,I owe you unlimited
happiness & joy OUR love
will shock & teach the
world & those who wait for
us to fail shall praise &
worship Us

It’s my greatest honor
loving you & you loving
me,You re such a Blessed
man having me in your life
Never known a man who
has it all but would never
seize to work for more
regardless of who you
are…Am a damn lucky
bride..
#MRSX #Mysexykingkong
#MyhumbleMan
Yummy and sweet. Hehehehee – See
more at: http://
www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/i-miss-
kissing-you-tonto-
dikeh.html#sthash.ujuKiiqk.dpuf

Comments