Kim Kardashian Reveals She Might Have
Her Uterus Removed After Delivering Her
Baby Boy.



Heavily pregnant celebrity, Kim
Kardashian who has been straight forward
about her second pregnancy experience
has revealed that she may have to get a
hysterectomy (have her uterus removed)
after she gives birth to her second child
come December.
In her latest blog post titled High-Risk
Pregnancy, she says:


“With the issues I had last
time, my risk of having
preclampsia and placenta
acreeta are increased and
there’s not a whole lot I can
do to prevent it, so my
anxiety is a little high leading
up to my delivery.
In a very rare case, I might
need a hysterectomy after
delivery if my condition is
severe enough, but luckily my
doctor doesn’t think this will
happen.
So as time goes on, I am
stressing out less and trying
to go with the flow. We
induced my labor and I had
North soon after. Right after
delivery, the placenta usually
then comes out. Mine did
not. My placenta stayed
attached inside my uterus,
which is a condition called
placenta accreta…”
My doctor had to stick his
entire arm in me and detach
the placenta with his hand,
scraping it away from my
uterus with his fingernails.
How disgusting and painful!”
“My advice to anyone going
through this or anything
difficult during pregnancy is
that all you can do is be
hopeful, get the best
information out there and just
be prepared. The more
information you have, the
better you know how to
handle it!”

Comments