I have a crush on Rihanna – Majid Michel



Controversial Ghollywood actor, Majid Michel, says
he has a crush on US-based singer, Rihanna,
noting that he enjoys acting with the likes of Nadia
Buari and Genevieve Nnaji.
The father of two, speaking with Encomium
magazine on his female celebrity crush, said,
“She is not an actress but a music star. Her
name is Rihanna. I know Rihanna is a bad girl
but God brought me here to make her good,”
Majid added.
Speaking further, the ‘forbidden fruit’ thespian
said, “I really love acting with Nadia Buhari.
Nadia is one of my favourites because of her
deep understanding of the act. She really
understands all the tricks of what acting is all
about. She understands her character very
well, so, it makes something called the
feedback loop, it’s an acting term; it makes it
easier for you as an actor. In Nigeria, I like to
work with Genevieve.”
Majid, who has been married for about 10
years, shared the secret of his successful
marriage.
“Marriage is the only institution you get your
certificate before the test. You need to take a
test on marriage. You need information about
marriage. You need information before you get
into marriage. Love does not keep a marriage;
divorced people will tell you that. What
happens to; I love you, but we used to be in
love. Love does not keep a marriage and $ex
is not a glue. Love and sex never keep a
marriage.
“It is knowledge and understanding. You need
to know about marriage, you tell a girl or a
guy I love you, but do you love marriage?
They’re two different things. If a guy tells you
I love you, and when you tell him let’s get
married, he is running away, because love and
marriage are different.
“The key element is knowledge, because
knowledge is information and you need to
have lots of information about marriage, then
you understand these information, you
comprehend them and you tell yourself; I am
ready to do it. Not because I love her, but
because I am ready to help her achieve her
dreams.

“Marriage is an institution, telling somebody a
vow is not a marriage. It is a building that
both of you are going to be in.
“I’m ready to make our dreams come true
with her. She is your help to accomplish your
purpose. We stop making babies and
grownups believe the first thing you need is a
girlfriend or a boyfriend.
“That is not what you need; the first thing you
need is the presence of God. Not a man or a
woman, it is not about relationships, it is all
about God,” he added.

Comments