Amber Rose Slams GQ for describing her as 'Kanye's Ex' and 'Wiz Khalifa's Baby Make'



Yesterday, Amber Rose took to Instagram
where she's slammed GQ magazine for
describing her as "Kanye's infamous ex" and
"Wiz Khalifa's baby mama," in an item
mentioning her forthcoming book, "How to Be
a Bad Bitch."
GQ also referred to Rose as a "teen stripper
turned megalomaniac muse" and the
magazine's attempt at being punny with its
shout out to West's 2010 album "My Beautiful
Dark Twisted Fantasy," didn't go over so well
either.



"Really GQ, I'm so much more then
Kanye's Ex or Wiz's baby's mama. Damn,
why the fuck did u guys reach out to me
for this article and photo shoot? To dumb
me down? I talked about feminism and my
Slutwalk... " she wrote along with photo of
the offending article. "Wtf nice title smh I
expected so much more from u guys and
I'm so disappointed. I was so excited to
be featured in GQ not realizing I was
shooting for a tabloid. My slutwalk was for
ignorant shit like this. Oh "Her beautiful
dark twisted journey to the top"? Nice pun.


Negative af. Thx for nothing."
Then she shared this other photo and
captioned it: Channing Tatum #Legendary
TeenStrippers

Comments