READ WHAT LOLA OMOTAYO ( PETER OKOYE’S) WIFE WROTE TO HER SON ON HIS 7TH BIRTHDAY



We all know Peter Okoye of
( P-square) used to be a striker for Pepsi
Academy Football Club in Jos. Now I can
not help but wander if his son is also a
Striker like his father. He looks cute in his
lovely football kit as he celebrates his 7th
birthday.
His Mum-Lola had this special message for
him:
My Cameron you are 7 years old today!
Happy Birthday my darling baby. You will
always be mama’s baby. I give God the
glory for your life. I am blessed and lucky
to have you for a son. Yu are my pride and
joy, my everything! My Mr. Intelligent.
I love you more than words can ever
describe. May you continue to go from
glory to glory and from strength to strength
IJN! May you never seize to make us happy
and proud of you and even if you do, we
will still love you unconditionally. We love
you so much Cameron-Jayden Chinonso
Oluwafemi Mattvey Okoye! God bless you
and keep you healthy and safe in Jesus
Name. @peterpsquare

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet mother