Nooooo!! The Simpson Show Is Coming To An End



Fans and lovers of the simpson show must be devastated by this news but according to the showrunner. The long-running and much-loved series will be over after season 30 if this latest interview is to be believed.

Despite an impressive 28th season being ordered, it seems it's nearly closing time on the show.
Speaking to the Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Al Jean revealed that the end is nigh.
He said: "It’s quite possible that we don’t have to go through the whole negotiation for 30.

"I wouldn’t be stunned if we stopped at 28 but my bet is on at least 30. But then you’d have to resign them again.

"If you made me pick one, I’d say the likeliest is ending after 30, but I’ve been wrong before.
"I thought five seasons was good when I got there."

Comments